Can I order spare parts from you?
Yes you can order spare parts from us, please e-mail our sales department (email@example.com) and let us know which part you want.
We currently do not feature parts on our store due to the large number of spare parts and thus we only provide them on tailored requests.
Which countries do you deliver to?
We deliver worldwide and almost to anywhere in the world (except the countries listed below), please choose your country upon checkout and the system will tell you if we deliver to your country or not.
Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Democratic Republic of Congo
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia
Lebanon and Syria
North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea)
Republic of Guinea
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
Your order will be delivered in 1-3 days, for Ready To Fly packages we require additional 3-7 days to assemble/set-up and test fly your helicopter before we send it out.
Do you Price Match products?
Yes we do price match all our products and will beat any price for any of our products with any other RC shop in the UK, please e-mail our sales department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know which model you would like us to price match, and the link of the shop which sells it for less, and we will gladly match or beat the price.
Can you build and setup helicopters for me?
All our Ready To Fly packages include building and setting up by us - however if you want to build it yourself just let us know and we will send it to you in kit form.
Which shipping service do you use?
We use multiple forms of shipping services depending on your country - for instance in UK we use Parcel Force, for US we use USPS, and for majority of European destinations we use their main stream services (such as DHL). Regardless of which shipping services we use; we will provide you with a tracking number so you can track your order online.
Can I choose which Mode I want my transmitter to be (i.e Mode 1 or Mode 2)?
Yes you can choose which Mode you want us to send your transmitter in. We always send Mode 2 transmitters; but if you would like Mode 1 then please let us know by e-mail when you place your order.
Mode 1: Throttle is on right stick, Mode 2: Throttle is on left stick (most popular choice)
Which form of payment/credit cards do you accept?
We accept all the major credit card payments such as Visa, Mastercard, etc...and we also accept PayPal payments.
We also accept online bank transfer payments - please e-mail us if you would like to pay using this way and we will provide you with our account details.
What should I do if I have not received my order?
In the unlikely event of you not receiving your order after 7 days from the day we dispatch it to you - then contact us quoting your order number. We will investigate the whereabouts of your order immediately.
Do you offer reward points to returning customers?
Yes we do have a loyalty point system in which for every amount you spend in our store we will issue you with reward points that you can redeem against products in our store and save money on the cost.
Voucher Competition T&Cs
1. This promotion is only open to Swift RC customers.
2. To enter the competition then shop online at www.swiftrc.co.uk and write a customer testimonial between 14/02/12 and 14/05/12 and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw once you have written your customer testimonial notify us.
3. The prize to be won for the period of 14/02/12 and 14/05/12 is a £30 Swift RC vouchers.
There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. If for any reason the prize becomes unavailable it will be replaced with an alternative of the same or higher value.
4. One winner will be drawn at random every 3 months and will be contacted by email.
5. Swift RC reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this promotion or the prize offered in relation to the promotion.
7. Voucher must not be used in conjunction of special offers, sales, coupons and delivery costs.
8. Vouchers can only be used with a minimum spend of £50