Gaui 500X Quad Flyer Kit Upgrade
The new bigger Quad Flyer from Gaui - the Gaui 500X Radio Control Quad Flyer/Helicopter.222001
Email to Friend
- Similar Products
Gaui 500X Quadcopter
Gaui 500X is the newest edition of UAV models by Gaui, it follows the success of its smaller version Gaui 330X. This new 550X offers more stability and is able to lift more weight.
500X was designed based on UAV, advantages are:
1. Flight Efficiency: Standard Battery (2S2000mAh) time of flight for more than 12min, with a high-capacity battery, the flight time will be 20 min or more (available spreadsheet calculation)
2. Excellent wind resistance: the efficiency and load of propeller are perfectly optimized, so the wind resistance will be better than general electric aircraft
3. High stability: When using GU-344 (three-axis stabilizing system) for the beginner or professional in combination with other electronics for FPV flying; making the GAUI Quad Flyer a very stable vehicle.
4. Additional payload capabilities: Maximum Flying Weight is between 1100g to 2200g depending on power system used (330X GAUI Motors/ESCs or 500X GAUI Motors/ESCs), you can install cameras and video recorder, and other system.
5. Operation mode and flight characteristics are similar to helicopter, but no complex transmission
6. Collapsible body design, greatly reduce the damage rate, which can be repaired easily.
Note: For users who has transplanted GAUI 330X / 330X-S power systems (motors, ESCs) to the 500X Upgrade kit, please use 8 inch propellers.
10 inch propellers are for use with standard 500X motors/ESCs.
1. Gaui 500X Kit Only (without motors, ESC, GU-344 or carrying bag)
Powered by: (v) Battery: type (LiPo) qty. (1)
Product packing:Dimension: (305)mm x (70)mm x (50)mm
You can use 2S/1400mah~2000mah LiPo for normal flight without payload, but it is recommended to use the 3S LiPo for the 500X if the total flying weight is over 900g.
Refer to the Power Efficiency Table to select the battery which come with proper capacity:
|Flying Weight(g)||Battery||Power Consumption(w)||Efficiency(g / w)|
CAUTION : The Power Consumption Table is calculated based on cruising, the ESC output current may increase 3 or 4 times more for flying mode other than cruising due to increased power output. Make sure to check flying time carefully, OVER discharging of battery during flight may damage your battery and cause flight control failure of the Quad Flyer.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Standard UK Mainland 1-3 days delivery is FREE
Standard EU delivery cost is £24.99
Standard US delivery cost is £49.99
Standard Worldwide delivery cost is £79.99
Ready To Fly Helicopters Delivery & Build 5 - 10