T580 Quadcopter Ready To Fly Quad Flyer with 2.4GHZ Transmitter
Email to a Friend
- Similar Products
This is the latest T580 Quadcopter (Version 3 with new design ESCs - this makes the T580 very stable and better than ever) from LotusRC, it comes fully assembled and ready to fly out of the box. All you need to do is charge the Li-Po batteries that are included and you are then set to go. If you are looking for the almost ready to fly version which doesn't comes with transmitter, receiver and batteries then Click Here.
The lotus T580 quad flyer comes with a robust landing gear to allow easy take-off and landing (especially ideal when you attach a camera to the bottom of it). The T580 quadcopter has 4 huge propellers to achieve great lift power; the propellers are 12” and each propeller is fitted with powerful 600Kv brushless motor. The speed controllers for these motors are 18A and give an excellent flight time of 12mins+ using a standard 220mAh Li-Po battery.
The exceptional feature of the Lotus T580 quad-copter is its ability to lift heavy weight (mostly used to lift high resolution video cameras), this differentiate it from its competitors, as it can lift up to 850g of load. The extra weight does not influence the lotus T580 as its powerful propellers run at a relatively slow pace and thus provide stable flight and great outcome videos. There are many design aspects of the Lotus T580 quad flyer that makes it one of the best contenders in the market, for instance it has built in gyros and sensors for motion control and vibration avoidance (by using its automatic tilt and roll stabilisation system) .
Another great feature of the T580 is its ability to hold its altitude, this is a built in function which can be selected from the transmitter while the T580 quad is airborne. This makes it ideal for aerial photography of a certain area/terrain (as then you can rotate the quadflyer without worrying about the altitude changing).
- High efficiency: 12-inch slow paddle direct drive brushless motor,
- Stability: 6 DOF motion measurement and control sensors.
- Simplicity: Independent core system, compatible with all remote control devices (only needs 4 channels transmitter)
- Easy to use: quick installation, intuitive operation, with two-dimensional self-stable head support.
- Self-stabilization suspension.
- Three-dimensional self-rotation space action.
- Ideal for holding a digital cameras and other aerial photography equipment. The holder’s angle can be adjusted by remote control for different visual angles.
- Shock absorber damping suspension system, and vibration filter to eliminate aerial image ripples.
- ESC V3
- Size: 608 × 608 × 243 mm ±3mm
- Extended size: 885 × 885 × 243 mm
- Motor Wheelbase centre: 580mm ±3mm
- Propeller diameter: 12”
- Battery: LiPo 3S 2200mAh 20C
- Weight (No battery, receiver, load): 730g ±10g
- Take-off weight (with 3S 2200mAh 1P Battery, receiver, head): 950g
- Standard Payload: 580g – 850 g
- Flight Time (using 3S 2200mAh 1P Battery): 12 minutes
- LotusRC T580 Quadcopter fully assembled (Version 3 with new design ESCs) - Ready To Fly (everything is included: receiver, transmitter and li-po battery).
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Standard UK Mainland 1-3 days delivery cost is £5.99
Spend over £200 for Free UK Delivery 1-3 Days
Standard EU delivery cost is £24.99
Standard US delivery cost is £49.99
Standard Worldwide delivery cost is £79.99
Ready To Fly Helicopters Delivery & Build 5 - 10