Trex 250 PRO DFC Super Combo
Email to a Friend
- Similar Products
Trex 250 PRO DFC Super Combo
Not only does the RC Helicopter come with a superior 3GX Flybarless system it now incorporates a number of new features making the Align RC Helicopter more stable, easier to fly and excels in 3D performance.
The DFC head features low CG, low wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flying response, with excellent high speed. In addition the frame structure is developed with material integration techniques, allowing perfect assimilation between plastic alloy with carbon fiber, maintaining structure rigidity while simplifying maintenance. Unique gyro/servo integrated mount enabling quick removal, simplifying maintenance while keeping a clean overall aesthetic look. Equipped with an highly efficent shaft drive system, effectively minimize tail power output loss. Tail gearbox is an integrated unit with a new rudder control system, with solid construction and zero slop, resulting in more precise control feel.
Don't be fooled by the size of the Trex 250 PRO DFC it is a high performing remote control helicopter capable of difficult flight manoeuvres. Take flight with the Trex 250 PRO DFC Super Combo in a large room indoors or in your backyard and be amazed by the flight manevours.
Features of Trex 250 PRO DFC Super Combo:
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 450’s 3D performance and speed.
- New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
- Designed specifically for DFC rotorhead system, improving DFC connecting rod's strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers.
- Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
- New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance.
- New anti-rotation guide.
- Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
- High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss.
- Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency.
- Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel.
- Streamlined design canopy.
Specification of Trex 250 PRO DFC Super Combo:
Main Blade Length:205mm
Main Rotor Diameter:460mm
Tail Rotor Diameter:108mm
Motor Ponion Gear:15T
Main Drive Gear:120T
Tail Drive Gear:28T
Drive Gear Ratio:1:8:4.28
Weight(w/o power system):150g
Contents of Trex 250 PRO DFC Super Combo:
T-REX 250 PRO Kit Set x 1 set
250DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set x 1set
3GX Programmable Flybarless System x 1 set
205 main blades x 1set
205D Carbon main blades x 1set
RCE-BL15X 15A Brushless ESC x 1 (Build-in 5~6V adjustable BEC)
RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor x 1
Motor ponion gear 15T x 1
DS425M Digital servo x 1
DS415M Digital servo x 3
Clip x 1
#00 Philips screw driver x 1
0.9mm Hex head wrench x 1
1.3mm HSS Hexagon screw driver x 1
Watch the Trex 250 PRO DFC Super Combo take flight:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Standard UK Mainland 1-3 days delivery cost is £5.99
Spend over £200 for Free UK Delivery 1-3 Days
Standard EU delivery cost is £24.99
Standard US delivery cost is £49.99
Standard Worldwide delivery cost is £79.99
Ready To Fly Helicopters Delivery & Build 5 - 10